Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
Smokey ribs over rice has a sweet scent of flavor
- jasmine rice1 1/2
- smokey bbq
- fresh ribs(not thawed)(as much as you want.
- 1 cup of chopped garlic
- Mix the chopped garlic and bbq together and the syrup.
- Have the ribs boil for 50 or more mins.
- Boil rice for, also, 50 mins.
- After that drain the water from the chicken and close the heat on the rice and take a dome shaped-microwavable bowl and put rice in it and shave off he extra into the pot.
- Use a brush to marinate the ribs.
- Place ribs over rice.
- (add ingredients to rice like veggies).