Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Yields: 3 cups
There's nothing like a... Green Tea Latte? Sure, it sounds a little different, but trust us- this is a wonderful mid-day "pick me up." Works well as an after-dinner treat, too!
- 1 teaspoon green tea powder
- 2½ cups hot water
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Whisk the green tea powder, water, and milk together in a bowl.
- Add honey and whisk until honey has completely dissolved into the tea.
- Allow mixture to chill for 1 hour.
- Serve over ice. Top with whipped cream, if desired.