Fruit Skewers make a great snack or a side dish to a meal that includes fish. The skewers also make a tasty dessert.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 8 x 6-inch-long wooden skewers
- 2 large bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- 1 cup canned whole pitted litchi fruit, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- ½ cup plum sauce 
- Soak eight 6-inch-long skewers in cold water for 30 minutes so they will not burn during cooking.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Drain wooden skewers.
- Alternately thread banana chunks, watermelon chunks, litchis, and strawberries on each skewer.
- Brush fruit with the plum sauce.
- Place kebabs on rack in the grill or on a broiler pan.
- Cook 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- ↑ Plum sauce can be found in the Asian foods section of your local grocery store.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.